New England Fish Bake recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working extra hours than they would like to. new england fish bake Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you'll see why ready meals have develop into highly regarded.After a really busy day on the workplace it is so much simpler to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to prepare a meal using fresh components. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just doesn't appear price it - all you wish to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook New England Fish Bake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of New England Fish Bake
- Prepare 4 medium potatoes.
- It's 1 tsp all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 small onion.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup skim milk (divided).
- It's 1 1/2 lb white fish or cod fillets.
- You need 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp paprika.
New England Fish Bake step by step
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water and bring it to a boil.
- Cook until almost tender, then drain water.
- Slice potatoes 1/8 inches thick and place in a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with flour, top with onion and sprinkle with pepper.
- Pour half of the milk over potatoes.
- Place the fish on top and pour remaining milk over the fish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley and paprika..
New England Fish Bake - Read Also Recipes