Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipes - Getting ready oven-baked fish curry pilaf these top secret recipes at dwelling offers you extra freedom along with your food, you possibly can alter sure recipes to fit your own necessities.e.g. in case you are on a food plan it's possible you'll need to use low-fat butter, or if you're watching your cholesterol consumption it's possible you'll want to add less salt, the possibilities are endless. Why not use the knowledge you possibly can obtain and provide you with a few of your own secret recipes.
Oven-bake white fish fillets with potatoes, tomatoes and herbs for a healthy and gluten-free A low fat fish curry that's ready in a flash, make sure you buy your fish from a sustainable source. A coconut fish curry, popular in the southern Indian state of Kerala - use pollock or any other sustainably. Dredge fish in flour mixture, then egg mixture and coat with corn flakes.
You can have Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf
- You need 300 g White Fish Fillets.
- It's Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare Curry Powder *Today I used Asian Curry Powder.
- It's 2 tablespoons Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- It's 1 Onion *finely chopped.
- It's 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped.
- It's 1 small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- It's 1 tablespoon Curry Powder.
- It's 2 cups (*180ml cup) Long Grain White Rice *rinsed.
- It's 500 ml Chicken Stock / Vegetable Stock.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon Salt *OR as required.
- You need 1/2 cup Peas *thawed.
Place fish fillets on a baking sheet that has been coated with a nonstick cooking spray. My 'Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf' recipe is very versatile. I added Curry Powder to it and used White Fish Fillets for this dish. I often use rice cooker to cook rice dishes, but I know many people don't have rice cooker.
Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Lightly season White Fish Fillets with Salt & Pepper, sprinkle with some Curry Powder, and set aside..
- Heat Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Onion and Garlic until soft..
- Add Rice and stir for 1-2 minutes or until coated with the oil and lightly toasted. Add Curry Powder and stir. Add the stock and stir, and bring to the boil. Place Fish Fillets on the rice. Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil..
- Place in the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes. You may wish to brown the top by baking without the lid for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle thawed Peas and mix to combine..
Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf - Curry Fish - spicy, savory fish meal simmered in aromatic spices and herbs with coconut milk and homemade curry powder. An extremely delicious weeknight meal just in time for the Lenten season. Now that we're officially in the month of March, I've been adding great menu items for the Lenten. There are lots of baked fish recipes out there, but this oven-fried version is hands-down our favorite. It would also taste great served on a bun with tartar sauce and a slice. Read Also Recipes