Snoek Bake recipes - In this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working more hours than they want to. snoek bake Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the daily schedule and you may see why prepared meals have change into highly regarded.After a very busy day on the office it's so much simpler to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to organize a meal utilizing fresh elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it just doesn't seem value it - all you wish to do is sit back, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Snoek Bake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snoek Bake
- Prepare 10 pieces snoek.
- Prepare 5 ml fish spice.
- It's 1 onion, slices.
- It's 2 tomatoes, sliced.
- It's 1 green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 500 g diced bacon.
- You need 200 ml mayo.
- Prepare 500 ml cream.
- You need 200 g cheddar cheese, grated.
Snoek Bake step by step
- Get all your prep ready. Place your fish in a baking tray and spice it..
- Start layering your ingredients onions, tomato, green pepper and then your bacon..
- Mix your cream and mayo and throw it over the fish. Top it off with the cheese and bake for about 25 minutes.
Snoek Bake - Read Also Recipes