Oven baked moimoi recipes - For those who have been to purchase oven baked moimoi an e-book you could print recipes as you need them. It may be very efficient this way as you should have a straightforward to follow recipe in entrance of you and you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or shedding them as you'll be able to print an extra copy for at any time when you need to.
Instead of steaming the moimoi, you can also bake it in the oven. How to prepare oven baked moi moi. Add fish, eggs, tumeric seasoning/salt and blend together.
You can have Oven baked moimoi using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven baked moimoi
- It's 3 Cups Brown/Black Eyed Beans.
- You need 2 Cooking Spoons Palm oil.
- You need 5 Cooking Spoon Vegetable/ Sunflower oil.
- It's 1 Cup Chicken Stock (Optional).
- Prepare Fresh chill pepper.
- Prepare 2 medium Onion.
- Prepare 2 habanero (Atarodo).
- You need 3 Tablespoons Ground Crayfish.
- You need 4 Boiled Eggs.
- You need Boiled fish macrel fish.
- Prepare 1 Inch Ginger root.
- Prepare 3 Cloves Garlic.
- Prepare 2 seasoning cubes.
- Prepare Salit.
NIGERIAN MOI MOI BAKED IN AN OVEN By baking Nigerian Moi Moi in the oven, I get these cute cup sized Nigerian Moi Moi that is great for kids and for your guests. The Ultimate Baked Nigerian Moi Moi Series. Moimoi, also known as Bean pudding is a very popular Nigerian steamed beans delicacy.
Oven baked moimoi step by step
- Soak your beans then peel off the skin. To make the peeling faster and easier, soak the beans for 10 minutes, then using the pulse function on your jug blender, pulse a few times. This will cause each bean to split in two and the skin falls off. Do this in small batches, also add some of the stock if you’re using any, if not, just add water to each batch. Then pour into a bowl and complete the peeling by hand….
- After peeling by hand, soak the Beans in water for 30 minutes, that’s if your blender isn’t very effective, this will soften the Beans a bit so it blends easily. Then pour the beans in the blender, add the Peppers, Ginger, Garlic and Onions and blend till smooth then pour contents into a bowl. The texture of your batter should be smooth and without lumps..
- With a hand mixer, incorporate air into the batter by mixing for 5 minutes, you can also use do this by hand with a wooden spoon or ladle… Melt the Palm Oil if you’re using any, do this in your microwave or on a hob, leave to cool, then add to the batter, also add the Vegetable Oil…. Mix thoroughly, then add the seasoning cube, Crayfish and Salt to taste… Again, you’ll need to incorporate air into your Moimoi batter to make it fluffy and light. Mix the batter thoroughly for 10 minutes. After.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Now, grease your Ramekins or Foil Containers to prevent the Moimoi from sticking to the casing… Scoop the Moimoi into each ramekin, fish, and eggs or any protein you choose to use… You can also use Greased Muffin Trays… Add water to a baking tray, then place the Moimoi on the baking tray, this will help retain moisture in your Oven baked Moimoi and prevent them from drying up…. Bake for 20 to 25.
Oven baked moimoi - Find this Pin and more on Recipes by Tope Olarewaju. Hi guys in today's video I will be showing you how I make my Oven baked Moi Moi. Enjoy the recipe and don't forget to subscribe. Easy, Oven baked Moin-Moin made with Bean Flour! For the step-by-step instructions to make Moin-Moin, ingredients list Easier method to make moimoi in the oven for any big occasion. Read Also Recipes