Oven Grilled Fish recipes - In case you have been to purchase oven grilled fish an e-book you can print recipes as you need them. It can be very environment friendly this way as you will have a straightforward to follow recipe in front of you and also you wont have to worry about spilling meals on them or dropping them as you can print an extra copy for at any time when you need to.
You can have Oven Grilled Fish using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Grilled Fish
- Prepare 4 fillet hake.
- You need To taste oregano spice.
- Prepare To taste salt.
- It's To taste basil.
- It's To taste ground pepper.
- Prepare Foil.
- You need Drizzle with olive oil.
Oven Grilled Fish step by step
- The oven must be 200 degrees.
- Place the foil on the table and drizzle the olive oil on it and place your fillet and spice it with the oregano, basil, salt and pepper then drizzle oil and cover the fish with foil and place it on the oven for 20 minutes.
- While cooking my side dish of mashed potatoes are plate..
- Then the fillet is ready to be plate with garlic sauce.
Oven Grilled Fish - Read Also Recipes