Moimoi "oven baked" recipes - Having moimoi "oven baked" at dwelling permits you to have more household time, you may as well show off to your folks and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will soon find that you will be able to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It is amazing what number of cooking guides are available to you which will let you in on so many secrets and techniques.
Moimoi is also known as Steamed Bean Pudding. I also used fresh oregano and basil. Blend all your ingredients and pour in a bowl Add your stock and sliced onions and oil.
You can cook Moimoi "oven baked" using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moimoi "oven baked"
- You need 4 cups Beans peeled.
- It's Chilli pepper.
- Prepare Ginger.
- It's Onion.
- You need Black pepper.
- You need Seasoning.
- Prepare Tomato paste.
- Prepare Salt.
- You need Fish.
- You need Crayfish.
- Prepare Vegetable oil.
Pour into the baking dish and scatter the. Steamed Moi moi with Eko Eda (coarse Ogi/pap). Video Recipe: Note for Oven Baked Moimoi: Instead of steaming the moimoi, you can also bake it in the oven. Simply place the loaf pan in a bigger loaf pan filled with water.
Moimoi "oven baked" step by step
- Peel the beans, add pepper, onion and garlic, blend manually.
- Add all the seasoning, salt, tomato paste, black pepper vegetable oil, half of the fish and crayfish, mix on low speed with mixer or mix with turning stick or whisk..
- Pour in foil, then add sliced boiled egg, crayfish and fish. Bake between 150 to 200 degree Celsius for 30 minutes, add water in a pan in the oven, this helps it taste moist.
- Ready, serve with oats, custard, bread or pap..
Moimoi "oven baked" - Add fish, eggs, tumeric seasoning/salt and blend together. How to prepare oven baked moi moi. PagesPublic FigureVideo CreatorMercygood kitchenVideosHOW TO MAKE BAKED OVEN MOI MOI. Moi Moi is popular known Nigerian delicacy eaten all around Nigeria. In this video is a very easy and simple baked recipe. Read Also Recipes