Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipes - Preparing chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake these top secret recipes at house provides you more freedom together with your meals, you can alter certain recipes to suit your own necessities.e.g. if you're on a weight loss program you might wish to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your cholesterol intake you may wish to add less salt, the possibilities are countless. Why not use the information you possibly can receive and give you a few of your own secret recipes.
From chicken traybakes to fish tray bakes, these recipes are easy to prepare and packed full of flavour. Tray bake recipes take minutes to prepare and then go straight in the oven. Perfect for a midweek meal and easy on the washing up.
You can cook Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake
- It's 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 5 tbsp white balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp fish sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp ground white pepper.
- You need 2 shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 12 pieces chicken thighs and drumsticks, bone-in and skin-on.
- You need 750 g cremini mushrooms, quartered.
- You need 12 asparagus stalks, peeled and halved.
- It's 1 large leek, outer leaves removed and cut into 1 cm slices.
Creamy Mushroom, Chicken & Asparagus Bake. This comforting weeknight casserole recipe features plenty of mushrooms and asparagus combined with chicken and brown rice and a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce. This light and fresh chicken dish with asparagus, mushrooms, and boneless chicken breasts is somewhere between a skillet and a stir-fry. Chicken, asparagus, and mushrooms are sauteed in a garlic and olive oil base.
Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake instructions
- Line 2 shallow baking trays with foil. Preheat your oven to 375 F. Trim as much excess fat and loose skin off the chicken as you can..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, fish sauce, soy sauce, kosher salt and white pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat the meat. Let sit for about 5 minutes, then shake the marinade off the chicken and lay 6 pieces into each baking tray..
- Add the asparagus, mushrooms and leek to the marinade and toss to coat. Scatter the veg into the trays, around the chicken pieces. Try to keep everything in a single layer. Pop the trays into the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Pull the trays from the oven and remove the chicken. Use a spoon or spatula to swirl the mushrooms, veg, and pan juices around. Return the chicken pieces to the pans and put them back in the oven, rotating the pans as you do so. Bake another 20 to 30 minutes until done..
Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake - You can add more mushrooms if desired. Serve with rice or pasta, and a. This chicken, leek and mushroom filling is a great all round pie filling and can be used to make other kinds of chicken pies. Top with mashed potatoes, puff pastry or roll it in phyllo like I did with this serpent pie. It can easily be adapted to other vegetables too. Read Also Recipes