Oven baked moi-moi recipes - When you had been to purchase oven baked moi-moi an e-book you possibly can print recipes as you need them. It may be very environment friendly this fashion as you'll have a simple to observe recipe in front of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or dropping them as you possibly can print an extra copy for every time you have to.
Oven baked Moimoi is another way of preparing Moimoi. Moimoi, also known as Bean pudding is a very popular Nigerian steamed beans delicacy. I also used fresh oregano and basil.
You can have Oven baked moi-moi using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven baked moi-moi
- It's 2 cups beans.
- You need 2 small yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 onion.
- You need 3 small pepper.
- It's 1 large red and green bell pepper.
- It's 1 egg.
- It's 1 tbsp sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1 large garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp crayfish.
- It's 4 cubes maggi.
- You need to taste Spices.
- It's Smoked fish/sardine.
- It's 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
You are very funny, thanks for your encouragement and it's always good to go for confession so continue to eat Moimoi. How to prepare oven baked moi moi. PagesPublic FigureVideo CreatorMercygood kitchenVideosHOW TO MAKE BAKED OVEN MOI MOI. Moi-moi or Moin-Moin is one of the most popular dishes in Nigeria.
Oven baked moi-moi step by step
- Wash and remove the beans peels..
- In a blender, pour the beans, small pepper, yellow pepper, onions, garlic, crayfish and blend in with a little quantity of water until smooth..
- Beat in egg, oil, Maggie and spices to taste. Don't let the mixture to be too thick or watery..
- Chop your onions, red and green bell pepper and mix with the sweet corn.
- Line your casserole dish with baking paper and grease..
- Pour the mixture and top with chopped onions, peppers, shredded fish, egg slices and the toppings of your choice..
- Bake in the oven for about 40-50mins or until a knife comes out clean when inserted..
- Serve with sauce or any other food of your choice, ENJOY 💕.
Oven baked moi-moi - It's made from pureed beans and served primarily as an accompaniment to breakfast porridge. Steamed Moi moi with Eko Eda (coarse Ogi/pap). Add fish, eggs, tumeric seasoning/salt and blend together. By baking Nigerian Moi Moi in the oven, I get these cute cup sized Nigerian Moi Moi that is great for kids and for your guests. The Ultimate Baked Nigerian Moi Moi Series. Read Also Recipes