Ilish Bhapa in Microwave oven (Hilsa in mustard paste) recipes - Making ready ilish bhapa in microwave oven (hilsa in mustard paste) these top secret recipes at house offers you more freedom along with your meals, you can alter sure recipes to fit your personal requirements.e.g. if you are on a eating regimen you may wish to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your cholesterol consumption you might wish to add much less salt, the possibilities are countless. Why not use the knowledge you possibly can obtain and give you some of your individual secret recipes.
Coat an microwave oven safe container with mustard oil. Place the fish pieces in the bowl in one single layer. Hilsa fish steamed in mustard sauce.
You can have Ilish Bhapa in Microwave oven (Hilsa in mustard paste) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ilish Bhapa in Microwave oven (Hilsa in mustard paste)
- Prepare 6 piece Hilsa fish-.
- You need 3table spoon White mustard-.
- You need 3table spoon Black mustard.
- It's 6 Green chillies-.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder-.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon Red chilli powder.
- It's to taste Salt.
- It's 8 table spoon Mustard oil-.
- You need As needed Water.
Ilish or hilsa is, however, facing extinction due to high demand and overfishing. While policy initiatives between India and Bangladesh are underway to tackle this alarming situation (hilsa conservation depends a great deal. Bhapa Ilish in Microwave - Quick & Easy Way to cook Steamed Hilsa. Bhapa Ilish aka Iliosh Bhapa is a quintessential Bengali Hilsa Recipe where the fish is steamed with spices Bhapa Ilish can be prepared in a Vessel or in a Pressure Cooker and even in Microwave.
Ilish Bhapa in Microwave oven (Hilsa in mustard paste) step by step
- First we have to wash the fish thoroughly in cold water.
- Then add turmeric powder,red chilli powder and salt to the fish..
- Then we have to make a paste of black mustard and white mustard with some Green chillies and mustard oil in a mixer grinder..
- Then add the paste in the fish and add a handful of water and 4 table spoon of oil to it...and 2 green chillies at the top and leave it for 30 minutes..
- Then after 30 minutes. Put it on microwave oven for 10mins..
- Serve it hot with rice..
Ilish Bhapa in Microwave oven (Hilsa in mustard paste) - A Bengali Hilsa delicacy prepared with Mustard paste, Coconut Paste, Poppy Seed Paste and Curd. Enjoy quick and easy recipes to prepare your favorite meals using a Whirlpool Microwave Oven. Bhapa Ilish -- Steamed Hilsa. " J unie Beatrice Jones or "Junie B." as she is called for short, is an And now to the Ilish Bhaape or Bhapa Ilish aka Steamed Hilsa. The dish I had talked about in my earlier It tastes best with fresh Hilsa. The oven version of this recipe goes very well with salmon too. Read Also Recipes