Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf recipes - On this busy world of ours many people find themselves working more hours than they want to. basic oven-baked pilaf Add the every day commute and the odd after work drink onto the every day schedule and you can see why ready meals have develop into highly regarded.After a really busy day at the workplace it's so a lot simpler to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it is to organize a meal using contemporary ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it just would not appear value it - all you want to do is sit back, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf
- It's 2 tablespoons Olive Oil / Canola Oil.
- It's 1 Onion *finely chopped.
- It's 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups (*180 ml cup) Long Grain White Rice.
- It's 500 ml Chicken Stock / Vegetable Stock.
- You need Salt & Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare <Additional Ingredients>.
- It's Chicken *This time I used 500g Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- It's Seafood (*e.g. Prawns, Fish Fillets, Squid, Mussels, Clams, etc.).
Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200C..
- This time I used Chicken. Cut the chicken fillets into bite-size pieces and cook them first. If you use Seafood, see Step 4..
- Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Chicken until slightly brown, and transfer to a plate. If you don’t use Chicken, skip this process. Add extra Oil and cook Onion and Garlic until soft..
- Add Rice and stir for 1-2 minutes or until coated with the oil and lightly toasted. Add the stock and stir, and bring to the boil. Arrange the chicken pieces over the rice evenly. If you cook Seafood, place them on the rice now. Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil..
- Place the saucepan or a skillet in the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes. You may wish to brown the top by baking without the lid for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle with the Chopped Parsley and serve..
Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf - Read Also Recipes