My Tuna Pasta Bake with a Hint of Sweet Chilli. 😍# recipes - In case you were to buy my tuna pasta bake with a hint of sweet chilli. 😍# an e-book you could print recipes as you need them. It can be very efficient this way as you will have a simple to observe recipe in entrance of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or shedding them as you'll be able to print an additional copy for every time it's important to.
You can cook My Tuna Pasta Bake with a Hint of Sweet Chilli. 😍# using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Tuna Pasta Bake with a Hint of Sweet Chilli. 😍#
- You need 2 × 102g Canned Tuna fish in spring water drained.
- Prepare 2 Cups pasta shells cooked.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup loose Sweetcorn.
- You need 2 Tomatoes diced.
- It's 1/4 of small red onion chopped small.
- It's 1 stick celery chopped.
- You need Handful spinach.
- You need 1/2 a sweet pepper.
- Prepare 3 thick slices of cheddar cheese.
- It's 3 tbls Sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbls Sweet Chilli.
My Tuna Pasta Bake with a Hint of Sweet Chilli. 😍# instructions
- Add the tuna to a mixing bowl add red onion also Tomatoes..
- Now add the sweetcorn, 1 chopped stick of celery and sweet pepper..
- Next Salt and Black pepper and 1 squeeze of a lemon. Then sprinkle a handful of spinach. Cut the cheddar cheese into little squares.
- Add the cheese to the mix and stir it to mix. Strain the water off the pasta shells and add to the mix. Stir to mix..
- Add. Sour cream and sweet chilli mix in slowly until all is covered..
- Add to a serving dish and add a little dribble if sweet Chilli on top..
My Tuna Pasta Bake with a Hint of Sweet Chilli. 😍# - Read Also Recipes