Grey mullet in the oven recipes - Whether or not you browse grey mullet in the oven recipes, purchase an e-book, a hardback guide, or a web-based subscription to a recipe website, you will see that there are various assets on the internet which will help you to be taught prime secret recipes as we speak. One of the simplest ways to find online cooking guides on the internet is to make use of assessment sites, they can assist you make a decision on which product you would like to buy whereas on the similar time providing you with detailed critiques.
Pour olive oil into an oven-proof casserole dish. Add the chopped tomatoes, garlic and ginger. Pour the lemon juice over the mullet slices and allow it to marinate while the vegetables are softening in the oven.
You can cook Grey mullet in the oven using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grey mullet in the oven
- You need 8 fish, grey mullets.
- It's 5 potatoes.
- It's 2 bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 little thyme.
- Prepare 1 clove garlic.
- It's 2 lemons.
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil.
- You need 1 little oregano.
- You need salt, pepper.
In the meantime, put the saffron, salt and pepper in a Pyrex. IKEA Quality furniture at affordable prices. Find everything from smart storage solutions, mattresses, textiles, wardrobes to kitchens & more. Put the mullet in an ovenproof tray, season and add a little water.
Grey mullet in the oven instructions
- Peel and cut the potatoes..
- Place them in the baking tray..
- Add all the herbs, the clove of garlic whole, the onion, finely chopped and finally, the lemon juice..
- Mix everything together..
- Spread the potatoes evenly..
- Clean and wash the fish..
- Season them with salt and place them on top of the potatoes..
- Pour olive oil over them..
- Add 2 cups of water and bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for about 1 hour..
Grey mullet in the oven - Cover with foil; cook in the oven for. Pass the mullets in the pan, as if they were pieces of meat, blend them with white wine, after heating the oil with garlic and thyme. Add the potatoes positioning them around the fish and seasoning them with the sauce obtained from these. Species include thick-lipped grey mullet, thin-lipped grey mullet and golden grey mullet. A large mullet looks good cooked in the oven on a bed of vegetables and herbs. Read Also Recipes