Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs recipes - Your entire favorite eating places have their very own top secret recipes on the menu which you'll usually buy and enjoy. bacon wrapped stuffed boneless chicken thighs Some of these may even turn out to be your favourite dishes. What in case you may make these dishes in the comfort of your own residence for less than a small fraction of the restaurant price?
You can have Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs
- You need For the Filling:.
- You need 1 Block cream cheese.
- It's 1 half can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 half can sweet kernel corn.
- You need 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp Goya Adobo seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp paprika.
- It's For the Meat:.
- You need 8 boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 slices Apple wood smoked bacon for each thigh.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 9x13 casserole pan or a large cookie sheet. (I used a large cookie sheet.).
- Fill each thigh and fold or roll in half depending on the size of the thigh. Wrap each with a strip of bacon side ways and then long ways..
- Place each approx. 1 inch apart. I used more thighs because I have a larger crowd to feed. This is just the basic recipe..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken and bacon is cooked thoroughly! Enjoy!.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs - Read Also Recipes