Egusi with bitterleaf soup recipes - egusi with bitterleaf soup also has saturated fat together with dietary cholesterol and is averted by individuals caring about hearts. The reality is that lean reduce beef is low-fat and provides protein as well as iron (provides oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many ladies are discovered deficient in it. Select steaks that have deep crimson coloration with less marbling
This egusi soup recipe is very quick and easy to make.feel free to experiment with the ingredients and use items you best appreciate to IT. Hey everyone it's your girl Ram Queen. I decided today I'll try an alternative version to egusi soup.
You can have Egusi with bitterleaf soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egusi with bitterleaf soup
- Prepare 2 cups Egusi.
- It's 2 cups bitterleaf.
- Prepare Salt.
- It's 1 cup Palmoil.
- You need 1 big oven grilled titus fish.
- You need 5 pieces fresh pepper.
- It's 1 Stockfish.
- You need 1 cup Crayfish.
- You need 1/2 kg Meat.
- It's 3 Knorr cubes.
- You need 1 onion.
Hope you all enjoy & don't forget to try this at home. #egusisoup #egusiandbitterleafsoup #egusiwithbitterleafsoup #Fryingegusisoupmethod #egusifrymethod #partyegusisoup This party style egusi with bitterleaf. Egusi soup is unarguably the most popular Nigerian soup. In my few years as a food blogger and Nigerian food lover, I have learned that different Also remove center bone from the roasted fishes, wash and set aside too. How to make Egusi Soup with Bitterleaf.
Egusi with bitterleaf soup instructions
- Boil the meat and stockfish,season with onion,salt,knorr cubes,boil till is tender.cut the titus fish rinse and place in the oven to grill for 20minutes..
- Blend egusi to be smooth mix with half cup of water,bleach palmoil and pour in egusi to fry..
- Fry for at least ten minutes,then pour in boiled meat and stockfish add two cups of water.Boil for fifteen minutes.blend crayfish and pepper and put in the soup,knorr cubes,grilled fish and salt..
- While waiting for the soup to boil for another 10minutes.use warm water and salt and wash the bitterleaf to reduce the bitterness..
- Then pour in the bitterleaf boil for 3minutes..stir and soup is ready..
Egusi with bitterleaf soup - Set your cooking pot on the fire. Without it, egusi soup may not be that enjoyable to the mouth because it will not be that tasty as you expect it to be, despite the presence of these other ingredients. Below are the list of ingredients required to cook egusi soup with bitter leaf SOFTENING EGUSI SOUP WITH OGBONO For people like me who like this soup a bit slimy, just grind like two to three seeds of ogbono Your delicious egusi with sweet-bitter leaf and cow head is cooked. I added just three ground ogbono seeds to soften the soup. Egusi Soup Recipe: How to Prepare Delicious Egusi Soup with Bitter Leaves. Read Also Recipes