Nats native jollof recipes - nats native jollofspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious but super-fattening. It's essential to perceive that being excessive in fat doesn't necessarily mean that it's fattening. Body fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and may be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is superb so as to add to healthy food recipes.
This is the way locals in the villages of Nigeria prepared a one pot rice dish. Native jollof rice is a popular Nigerian dish. Native Jollof is always a hit!
You can cook Nats native jollof using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nats native jollof
- Prepare 2 tablespoons palm oil.
- Prepare Half a cup of ground pepper and onion (roast in oven before blending to get the Smokey flavor).
- It's cubes Beef.
- You need Kpomo.
- You need Crayfish.
- You need Stock fish.
- You need Seasoning.
- Prepare Chicken stock.
- You need Spinach or ugwu.
- Prepare Dry fish.
It's just as good with Spaghetti, If you love Spaghetti get ready to fall in love with this recipe. Learn how to make mouth watery native. In this video, I am showing you how to make Nigerian Native Jollof Rice also popularly known as. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nats native jollof step by step
- Wash and cook the kpomo and beef cubes till tender and keep aside.
- Wash the rice and soak for an hour to get it easier to cook.
- In a hot pot, put the palm oil and allow it to fry then add the chopped onions and pepper.... add all the fishes, beef and kpomo, add small seasoning and keep storing for 5 minutes.... add the rice and stir again... then add all the seasoning and hot water or stock and allow to cook..
- When the rice is cooked, you add the ugwu or spinach and allow it to cook for 2 mins.
- Serve with chilled mineral 😂😂❤️❤️.
- You can put in the oven at low heat to keep it warm before serving.
Nats native jollof - Nigerian native jollof rice, Palm oil rice, concoction or call it whatever u may is a traditional rice dish that most. Native Shoes makes it easy for all to Live Lightly™. NATS (NATS.io) is part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) and was created by Derek Collison, current founder and CEO of Synadia Communications and former founder and CEO of Apcera. Dedicated to the things that haven't happened yet and the people who are about to dream them up. JOLLOF ME - fresh before comot. Read Also Recipes