Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipes - That is an understandable approach to consuming a night thai pineapple fried rice (khao phad sapparot), especially should you stay alone or together with your partner. I assume most people stability their consuming habits between ready meals and cooking kind scratch, however what in case you start to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be beneficial for your long term health?The primary reasons individuals tend to eat prepared meals is to economize and to save lots of time, however what if these things could be achieved and, in case you are a non cook, you possibly can study a new talent on the time similar? Would that make you're feeling extra like making ready your individual meals?
You can have Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT)
- It's 450 gr white rice.
- It's 100 gr pineapple, cut to taste.
- You need 150 gr meat (beef, chicken, shrimp etc...), cut to taste.
- Prepare 1 egg, made scrambled.
- Prepare 30 gr cashew nuts, roasted/oven.
- Prepare 20 gr raisins.
- Prepare 50 gr carrots, cut into small squares.
- Prepare 50 gr string bean, cut to taste.
- It's 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 30 gr onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 leeks, cut into 1 cm pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ginger, grated/chopped finely.
- You need 50 ml coconut milk.
- It's 1 Tbsp curry powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp soy sauce.
- It's 2 Tbsp fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste Sugar and salt.
- It's Vegetable oil / olive oil for frying.
- Prepare COMPLEMENTARY INGRED.:.
- You need 1 red chili, sliced.
- It's 1 tbsp fried shallots.
- It's 2 stalks celery.
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) step by step
- Heat a little oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant. Add all meat, carrots, pineapple, and string bean. Cook until the vegetables soften..
- Add white rice, curry powder and scrambled eggs then mix well. Add thick coconut milk, stir again..
- Then add cashews, raisins and chives. Stir well..
- Enter sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder and salt. Adjust taste..
- Serve with a sprinkling of fried shallot, red pepper and celery..
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) - Read Also Recipes