Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles recipes - Making ready mike's spicy asian garlic udon noodles these prime secret recipes at house provides you more freedom along with your food, you possibly can alter certain recipes to fit your personal requirements.e.g. in case you are on a eating regimen chances are you'll wish to use low-fat butter, or if you're watching your cholesterol intake you might want to add much less salt, the possibilities are limitless. Why not use the data you possibly can receive and give you a few of your personal secret recipes.
You can have Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles
- It's ● For The Noodles.
- You need 15 oz Fresh Vietnamese Udon Noodles [hand separated].
- You need ● For The Thai Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Garlic Olive Oil [more if needed].
- It's 2 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic [jarred].
- Prepare 3/4 Cube Herbed Garlic Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/8 Cup Fresh Garlic Chives [diced].
- You need 1 tsp Minced Lemongrass.
- It's 1.5 tbsp Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce [or more to taste].
- It's 1 tsp Pureed Ginger [in bottle].
- You need 1 tbsp Dark or Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Dried Thai Basil Leaves [homemade - bake - crush & jar].
- You need 1 tsp Dried Thai Chilies [crushed].
- It's 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- You need ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- You need Quality Sake [preferred].
- You need Ice Cold Asian Beers [like Sapporo or Mirin].
- You need Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- You need Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare Leaves Fresh Basil.
- It's Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles step by step
- Room temperature sealed Vietnamese Udon Noodles pictured. Gently separate all noodles by hand..
- Mix everything in the Garlic Noodle section well and bring to a simmer in a pan or Wok..
- Add your noodles to pan and simmer for 10 minutes gently lifting and blending everything together. Lift noodles up with chopsticks from pan bottom..
- Serve noodles piping hot alongside chilled Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, sesame seeds, soy sauce and ice cold Asian beers. Or, a quality Sake..
- Also, serve with fresh Thai Basil leaves, garlic chives and Thai Chilies. Cilantro leaves are great with this dish as well..
Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles - Read Also Recipes