Wagamama style- Prawns and salmon Fire Crackers 🔥🥢 recipes - Should you have been to buy wagamama style- prawns and salmon fire crackers 🔥🥢 an e-book you could possibly print recipes as you need them. It may be very efficient this manner as you should have a simple to comply with recipe in entrance of you and you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or dropping them as you can print an additional copy for each time you need to.
You can cook Wagamama style- Prawns and salmon Fire Crackers 🔥🥢 using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wagamama style- Prawns and salmon Fire Crackers 🔥🥢
- You need 1 bag frozen prawns.
- Prepare 2 pieces fillet salmon sliced into bite-size chunks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil.
- It's 1 medium white onion peeled and sliced into wedges.
- You need 1 red bell pepper seeds removed, chopped into chunks.
- You need 1 green bell pepper seeds removed, chopped into chunks.
- It's 1 handful green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cauliflower cut into bite size.
- You need 1 handful snow peas.
- Prepare 2 big dry red chilli, roast in oven for 2-3 min and chopped in chunks.
- You need 2-3 spring onions chopped.
- You need 1 clove garlic (finely chopped).
- It's splash water optional.
- You need Sauce base.
- You need 1 tsp chilli flakes.
- It's 2 tbsp sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves peeled and minced.
- It's 1 tbsp oil.
- It's 4 tbsp brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp light soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp dark soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp tamarind paste or lime juice.
- It's 1 tbsp fish sauce.
- You need Pinch ground white pepper.
- It's Serve with.
- It's Boiled jasmine rice or Japanese rice.
- Prepare Some shichimi powder (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp mix black and white sesame seeds.
- It's Wedges of lime.
Wagamama style- Prawns and salmon Fire Crackers 🔥🥢 instructions
- Mix all sauce base together.
- Medium heat non stick wok or pan, add cooking oil and garlic, add prawns and salmon, let them cook for a few min..
- Add all the vegetable in and stir well, add your sauce and let them cook for another 5-8 min, mix well..
- Serve with rice and sprinkle on top with shichimi powder, sesame seeds and a wedge of lime..
Wagamama style- Prawns and salmon Fire Crackers 🔥🥢 - Read Also Recipes