Lime Chicken Adobo recipes - lime chicken adobo are thought of to be stuffed with fat and sugar, folks say that such an incredible style would definitely be unhealthy for well being. The actual fact nevertheless is that dark goodies comprise flavanols and antioxidants that have blood-thinning impact benefiting cardiovascular health. Darkish chocolates also scale back stress hormones (cortisol) however yes hold a depend on calories (235 for 1.4 ounces).So go and get them involved in your wholesome consuming recipes, cook wholesome meals recipes and benefit from these well being food recipes.
You can cook Lime Chicken Adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lime Chicken Adobo
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- Prepare 12 cloves garlic, smashed.
- You need 2 bay leaves.
- It's 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns.
- It's 8 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- You need 3 tbsp honey.
Lime Chicken Adobo step by step
- Trim any loose skin and as much fat as you can from the chicken thighs. Otherwise, the sauce will be a pool of grease..
- Put all the ingredients except for the honey into a baking dish. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Put a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Drain the chicken and put it in the pan skin-side down. Let fry for 5 minutes. Turn the chicken over and let fry 5 minutes on the other side..
- Add the marinade to the pan along with enough water so the liquid comes about halfway up the chicken. Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the chicken..
- Stir the honey into the sauce and let reduce until there's only about 1 cup left. Return the chicken to the pan and toss to coat. Plate the chicken. Strain the sauce and serve it on the side with some freshly steamed rice..
Lime Chicken Adobo - Read Also Recipes