Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce
“How to Make a Recipe Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce need 20 ingredients and 8 Step”
You can make Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce use 20 ingredients and 8 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients make Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- You Need Fried Zucchini.
- You Need peanut oil.
- You Need zucchini.
- You Need all-purpose flour.
- You Need panko bread crumbs.
- You Need finely grated Parmesan.
- You Need finely chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- You Need red pepper flakes.
- You Need of salt and fresely ground black pepper.
- You Need eggs, lightly beaten.
- You Need water.
- You Need Spicy Dipping Sauce.
- You Need sour cream.
- You Need buttermilk.
- You Need shallot, finely chopped.
- You Need chopped chives.
- You Need cayenne pepper.
- You Need of hot sauce.
- You Need kosher salt.
- You Need freshely ground black pepper.
Steps make Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Preheat oil in a deep-fryer to 350°F (medium temperature)..
- Cut zucchini into 1/2-inch rounds..
- Measure flour into a pie plate. In another pie plate, combine panko, Parmesan, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. In a third plate add eggs and water..
- Dredge the zucchini, on either side and edges, in the flour, followed by the egg, and finally in the panko..
- Working in batches, place the breaded zucchini slices in the hot oil and fry until golden brown, or 3 to 4 minutes..
- Drain each fried zucchini on a paper towel lined sheet tray and immediately season with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- For Spicy Dipping Sauce: Add all the ingredients into a serving bowl and mix until incorporated. Cover with plastic wrap and let flavors marinate for at least 1 hour..