Classic Chicken Adobo recipes - Having classic chicken adobo at residence means that you can have more household time, you may as well exhibit to your pals and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly find that you will be able to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It is wonderful how many cooking guides can be found to you which is able to allow you to in on so many secrets.
Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste. Filipino adobo is a cooking technique unto itself.
You can have Classic Chicken Adobo using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic Chicken Adobo
- It's pieces Chicken cut into Adobo.
- Prepare 2 Onions chopped.
- It's 6 garlic cloves smashed and crushed.
- It's 1 ginger chopped.
- You need Peppercorns.
- Prepare leaves Bay.
- You need Adobo sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 cups soy sauce.
- It's 1 cup vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp oyster.
- It's 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
- It's Dash sugar.
- It's Pinch pepper.
In The Adobo Road Cookbook, Marvin Gapultos shares more than a few recipes for adobo, including this classic chicken version. This is a quick easy delicious classic Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe. The chicken is tender and flavorful with a rich salty, tangy and sweet sauce. While the recipe calls for chicken, an equal amount of beef, pork or combination of the three works perfectly.
Classic Chicken Adobo instructions
- Mix Adobo sauce together and put aside. Then in hot pan with hot oil cook chicken until brown then take out set aside take out excess oil..
- Sauté crushed garlic until fragrant onions and ginger, then add Adobo sauce add 1 cup of water return chicken pieces bring to a boil then simmer cover. Cook until chicken is chicken and tender.
- When Chicken is cooked turn off heat serve with hot rice..
Classic Chicken Adobo - This classic chicken adobo is totally delicious! If there is a dish that the Philippines is known for it's got to be Adobo. While the word "Adobo" certainly has Spanish origins (the Philippines has been. The history of delicious Filipino chicken adobo: It is literary a marinated chicken dish with a strong fragrant and juicy taste. Flavorful Chicken Adobo made with incredibly tender chicken thighs and a tangy vinegar and rich soy based sauce. Read Also Recipes