Chicken Breast Adobo recipes - The truth is it's doable to prepare chicken breast adobo constituted of recent elements very quickly. Salad is a chief instance. All you need is a few contemporary elements, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in five minutes. There are many salad dressings around which can enhance a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that green stuff does doesn't do much for you.Another quick meal is stir fry. It's possible to buy fresh stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste. I used a Chinese technique called velveting to get the chicken silky, tender, and juicy. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
You can cook Chicken Breast Adobo using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast Adobo
- It's 2 lbs Chicken breast.
- Prepare Marinade:.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp rice wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 egg whites.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp white sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp oil.
- It's For cooking:.
- You need 2 tbsp minced ginger.
- It's 4 tbsp minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp ground black pepper.
- It's Chopped scallions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp light soy sauce.
- It's 4 tbsp cane vinegar.
- It's 4 tbsp soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- It's 1 pc star anise.
- It's 3 pcs bay leaf.
- It's 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare Slurry:.
- You need 2 tbsp cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp water.
You can use any parts of the chicken: breasts, thighs, legs or wings. I used chicken thighs for this recipe and yields..on Yummly Filipino adobo is a cooking technique unto itself. In The Adobo Road Cookbook, Marvin Gapultos shares more than a few recipes for adobo, including this classic chicken version.
Chicken Breast Adobo step by step
- Cut chicken into thin slices and marinate for 1 hr.
- In a bowl, combine light soy sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, chicken broth, star anise, bay leaf, mix well and set aside.
- Drain marinated chicken and blanch in a pot of simmering water for 2 mins, drain.
- In a pan, saute ginger and garlic with oil, and add the ground black pepper and scallions.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and simmer for 5 mins to eliminate vinegar sour.
- Add brown sugar and chicken and simmer again for 5 mins uncovered, add the slurry and cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!.
Chicken Breast Adobo - This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Chicken adobo is one of the most famous and talked-about dishes in Filipino cuisine. It's great for people with a very busy schedule and who like simple meals that are quick and easy to prepare. This is a native Philippine dish that I make with chicken breast and corn and capsicum and a slightly thicker sauce than usual. Read Also Recipes