Famous Chicken Adobo recipes - Getting ready famous chicken adobo these prime secret recipes at house offers you extra freedom with your meals, you can alter certain recipes to suit your personal requirements.e.g. in case you are on a food regimen you might need to use low-fat butter, or in case you are watching your ldl cholesterol intake you might wish to add much less salt, the probabilities are countless. Why not use the information you can obtain and come up with a few of your individual secret recipes.
Adobo refers to a common and very popular cooking process indigenous here in the Philippines. The most famous of all here in the Philippines is the chicken adobo. Season chicken all over with Adobo.
You can have Famous Chicken Adobo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Famous Chicken Adobo
- It's 1 whole chicken cut up.
- It's 3/4 cup soy sauce.
- It's 3/4 cup vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup sprite.
- Prepare 10 cloves garlic crushed.
- It's 1 small onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp peppercorn.
- It's 5 pcs bay leaves (optional).
Whether you are Filipino or not I bet alot of you have heard or even tasted of this recipe that is quite popular all over Philippines. Follow this simple recipe and you will be delighted by the taste. Chicken Adobo is the most popular and famous dish in the Philippines. Chicken is braised, low and slow, in tangy, vinegary garlic sauce until it is meltingly tender and falling off the bone.
Famous Chicken Adobo instructions
- Take a whole chicken and cut it up in serving size pieces.
- Take a large wok or skillet and heat up oil. Add onions and garlic and sauté until brownish. Should take about 3-4 minutes depending on how high your heat is.
- Add chicken and sauté until chicken is fully brown on both sides.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, and oyster sauce and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add sprite, peppercorn and bay leave and let it simmer on low for another 15-20 minutes or until most of the liquids have been absorbed to your desired amount.
- Best served with white rice. Enjoy!.
Famous Chicken Adobo - Famous Chicken Adobo - Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. See more ideas about Adobo chicken, Adobo, Cooking recipes. These FAMOUS pumpkin cheesecake bars have a delicious cinnamon graham cracker crust with two layers of cheesecake. Famous Chicken Adobo, recipe, Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken pieces until golden brown on both sides, then remove. Read Also Recipes