Chicken Adobo recipes - Whichever you choose, whether or not you like restaurant model meals, chicken adobo Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and extra, you may guarantee that you'll find a cooking recipe information on the internet that can let you make the dishes you need. With the helpful guides obtainable on the web you will discover recipe elements at a glance and purchase them out of your local grocery retailer for discount prices.
Chicken Abodo is a perfect dinner for the entire family. Chicken adobo is a classic Filipino dish that's as savory as it is bright with acid, and it goes perfectly [Photographs: Vicky Wasik]. Chicken adobo is a classic dish in the cuisine of the Philippines, one.
You can cook Chicken Adobo using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Adobo
- Prepare 3/4 cup water.
- It's 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup white vinegar.
- You need 1 large yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Bay leaves.
- You need 1 Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb Chicken Legs.
- It's 1 can coconut cream.
- It's 1 tbsp Sugar.
- Prepare 2 large Garlic cloves.
- You need 2 Lime leaves.
- You need 3 stock Lemon grass.
Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Philippine adobo is a popular Filipino dish and cooking process in Philippine cuisine that involves meat, seafood, or vegetables marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, bay leaves, and black peppercorns. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves.
Chicken Adobo instructions
- In large boiling pot combine water, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, lime leaves, chopped lemon grass, onion and bay leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste. Nestle chicken evenly in pot and bring to a boil for 3 min..
- Reduce heat to medium-high and simmer for 30-40 minutes, turning the chicken after fifteen minutes..
- Temp the chicken to ensure it is cooked thoroughly. Transfer chicken to a serving plate. Increase heat under the pot to medium and cook until the liquid reduces to about a quarter, about ten minutes. Stir coconut milk into mixture, cover and cook about ten more minutes, or until coconut milk appears oily. Pour over chicken and serve. (I used cilantro and green onion for garnish).
Chicken Adobo - Flavorful Chicken Adobo made with incredibly tender chicken thighs and a tangy vinegar and rich soy based sauce. It's the perfect easy chicken dinner recipe! Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This Filipino Chicken Adobo is a definite step away from "the same old"! Chicken thighs and drumsticks braised in pungent vinegar and soy sauce with an addition of garlic and ginger. Read Also Recipes