Allow to fully cool before cutting and serving. How to video for rice krispie treats. Rice krispie treats were a childhood favorite of mine — well, pretty much anything with marshmallows was a favorite, but I have extra fond memories of fresh warm rice krispie squares my This is my take on rice krispie treats — ooey-gooey extra marshmallow-y gluten-free vegan rice krispie treats! You can make Epically Ooey-Gooey Rice Krispie Treats use 5 ingredients and 9 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients make Epically Ooey-Gooey Rice Krispie Treats
- You Need Rice Krispies.
- You Need Bag mini marshmallows.
- You Need Peanut Butter.
- You Need Unsalted butter.
- You Need Milk chocolate bark.
How to make rice krispie treats. To begin, place the Golden Grahams in a resealable plastic bag. Using a rolling pin, the bottom of a dry measuring cup or your fist, pound the cereal into smaller Best krispie treats ever! Little chunks of marshmallows are key to ooey goodness.
how to make Epically Ooey-Gooey Rice Krispie Treats
- In a large pot, melt butter and peanut butter together over medium-low heat until smooth..
- Gradually add in all the marshmallows, stirring constantly until they're completely melted..
- Gradually add in the rice krispies, stirring constantly until they're evenly covered..
- Pour out into a well greased 13” x 9" casserole dish. (You can also line it with waxed paper or parchment paper instead.
- Spread the mixture out quickly while it's warm and gooey. Then use the bottom of a well greased cup or spoon to press them down into the dish until tightly packed down. You may need to regrease the cup or spoon if it starts to stick..
- Allow to cool for at least 30-40 minutes. Then melt your chocolate bark according to the package directions. Set the bowl in a larger bowl filled with hot water to keep it melted while cutting your bars of the ooey-gooeyness. Carefully dump/lift the ooey-gooey goodness out if the dish onto a large flat surface. (I use my big cutting board).
- Use a large knife to cut it into decent size bars, separating them from one another slightly as so they don't stick back together. It may also help to grease your knife a little as well before cutting..
- Drizzle your chocolate over the top of each bar, however you want–as much as you want. Allow it to set and harden a few minutes, then….ENJOY!!!.
- *Note: I carefully pour the melted chocolate into a kitchen squeeze bottle for easy drizzling, and I place it in an old large cottage cheese tub of hot water, just so its even with the level of chocolate in the bottle, to keep it nice and melty. What I don't use, I can just keep it in the bottle and place it in the fridge until next time! Then I just place it in hot water again…cottage cheese tub, heated in the microwave 2 mins, and squish it around every few mins until melty again.***.
Rice Krispies topped with caramel and chocolate make the perfect Milky Way Rice Krispie Treats! Delicious and easy, what could be better? This is the best Rice Crispy Treats Recipe EVER! Who knew getting the perfect oreo rice krispie treats recipe wasn't quite as simple as throwing cookies in a normal recipe? And I don't know about you, but there is nothing like going in for a much-anticipated ooey gooey rice krispie treat only to take a tentative bite and end up with crackly, crispy.