Filipino Chicken Adobo recipes - Whether you browse filipino chicken adobo recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback guide, or an online subscription to a recipe web site, you can find that there are lots of assets on the web which is able to help you to study high secret recipes at the moment. The best way to find online cooking guides on the internet is to make use of evaluate websites, they can assist you make a decision on which product you would like to purchase whereas on the similar time offering you with detailed opinions.
Philippine adobo is a popular Filipino dish and cooking process in Philippine cuisine that involves meat, seafood, or vegetables marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, bay leaves. As requested by Philip Galanaga and Neil Gerald Ruiz, here's my version of Filipino chicken adobo! With few ingredients and steps, this is easily a.
You can have Filipino Chicken Adobo using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Filipino Chicken Adobo
- You need 1 tray of chicken thighs ( about 10 pieces ).
- Prepare 4 bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 cup sugar.
- You need 1 cup soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup vinegar.
- It's 2 tbsp minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 large potatoes.
This Filipino Chicken Adobo is a definite step away from "the same old"! Chicken thighs and drumsticks braised in pungent vinegar and soy sauce with an addition of garlic and ginger. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino chickenrecipe that is well loved by many people. The ingredients are chicken, bay leaves, black peppercorn and bay leaves.
Filipino Chicken Adobo step by step
- In a large pot mix together the soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, bay leaves and sugar..
- Add your chicken to the pot and cover. Let it marinade for 2 hours..
- After the chicken has been marinating for 2 hours, cook on the stove covered over medium heat. Once it starts to get to a medium boil be sure to stir every 15 minutes for 2 hours..
- Peel and cut up your potatoes and add to the pot during the last half hour of cooking..
- Serve with rice..
Filipino Chicken Adobo - You can use any parts of the chicken. Chicken adobo is one of the most famous and talked-about dishes in Filipino cuisine. It's great for people with a very busy schedule and who like simple meals that are quick and easy to prepare. Chicken adobo: just one of many classic Filipino dishes worthy trying. This one-pot Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe from Food Network uses only a handful of ingredients Bring the chicken to a boil over high heat. Read Also Recipes