Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo recipes - In the event you were to buy nitabugg's chicken adobo an e-book you possibly can print recipes as you need them. It can be very environment friendly this fashion as you'll have a simple to follow recipe in front of you and also you wont have to worry about spilling meals on them or shedding them as you may print an extra copy for whenever you must.
My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. Chicken adobo is a savory, vinegary chicken stew that's as easy to make as it is delicious. Case in point: this recipe for chicken adobo, which is essentially the one my family has been cooking for.
You can cook Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo
- You need 3 lb chicken or pork or both (1.5 lbs each if u use both).
- Prepare 1 Canola oil (a few tablespoons).
- Prepare Veggies.
- You need 1 head garlic (minced).
- You need 1 large Sweet yellow onion.
- You need 1 large Green & red bell pepper(diced or julienne cut).
- It's 2 medium russet potatoes (diced).
- Prepare Spices.
- It's 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp Apple cider Vinegar (some folks use regular vinegar).
- You need 1 tsp ground black pepper.
- It's 1 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 2 small Bay Leaves.
- It's 1 Seasoning for meat (I used garlic powder & Tony Chachere's).
Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. Chicken adobo makes a perfect dish for weeknight dinner as the cooking process is so easy. Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns.
Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo step by step
- Wash the meat & ensure that all fat is cut off of the chicken (if you are using chicken) pork needs 2 be cubed. U can use wingettes or cubed boneless breast also..
- Heat a skillet with a few tablespoons of canola oil or olive oil. Season meat with the garlic POWDER & Tony Seasoning (or seasoning of choice)..
- Brown the meat (this is not the same as cooking it). Just sear it enough 2 make those seasonings stick. It may still be bleeding once you're done browning it, but its ok because your going 2 boil it anyway..
- Remove the meat and let it drain in a colander. Take all of the veggies except the diced potatoes & sauté. Us a wooden spoon & scrape that stuck on seasoning in the bottom (don't throw out as that makes for good flavor).
- Once the Veggies are brown and fragrant, drain veggies and add them as well as the meat back into the skillet. Then pour in the water, vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, ground black pepper, and the bay leaves..
- Let this boil for about 20 minutes. Then add the diced potatoes (this thickens the gravy). If u don't use potatoes use 2 tblspns of corn starch or all purpose flour). If it gets 2 thick with corn starch or flour simply add a little bit more water..
- Turn down the heat and let boil for about 10-15 mimutes. I usually taste the meat and potatoes. If done, I simmer it until ready to serve..
- Serve over favorite rice with a side of veggies. My family loves corn :).
Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo - Chicken Adobo: Like a few of my other instructible's, I am not the only person to make one about Adobo. Chicken adobo is a classic Filipino dish made with chicken marinated in soy sauce and spices, then cooked till I first became interested in chicken adobo when I saw a recipe for it using a slow cooker. This delicious chicken adobo recipe is one of my family's favorite, the sauce is simply amazing. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic cloves, we. Great recipe for John's banana bread. Read Also Recipes