Boneless Chicken Manchurian Curry 👌 recipes - The truth is it is doable to arrange boneless chicken manchurian curry 👌 constructed from contemporary ingredients very quickly. Salad is a major example. All you need is some fresh substances, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in five minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which can enhance a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that green stuff does doesn't do much for you.Another fast meal is stir fry. It's doable to purchase fresh stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
You can have Boneless Chicken Manchurian Curry 👌 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boneless Chicken Manchurian Curry 👌
- You need 1/2 kg chicken.
- You need 1/2 packet Chicken manchurian spice.
- You need 1 tsp Red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp haldi powder.
- You need to taste Salt.
- It's 2 tbsp leson adrak paste/8 lehson 3 inch piece of adrak.
- It's 3 onion.
Boneless Chicken Manchurian Curry 👌 instructions
- Chicken saaf kar k 1 tbsp lehson adrak paste pan me dal k chicken fry kar len..
- Ik pateelay me oil le kar 2 onion translucent kar len.
- Phir ik onion n do tomato ko lehson adrak k sath gring karlen.
- Ab paste ko pateeli me dal k usme red chilli powder haldi dal k bhunain.
- Phir isme chicken manchurian spice add karen.. achi tarha masala bhunain.phir thora sa pani add kar k chicken dal k dam pr rakh den...
- After 10 min the dish is ready.Dish out and Serve with naan n chapati...
Boneless Chicken Manchurian Curry 👌 - Read Also Recipes