Easy chicken adobo recipes - Getting ready easy chicken adobo these top secret recipes at house offers you extra freedom together with your meals, you possibly can alter certain recipes to suit your personal requirements.e.g. in case you are on a food plan you may wish to use low-fat butter, or if you're watching your ldl cholesterol intake it's possible you'll wish to add less salt, the chances are infinite. Why not use the information you can obtain and come up with a few of your individual secret recipes.
Boil until it reduces to half. Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This easy version takes a few shortcuts but delivers the same.
You can cook Easy chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chicken adobo
- You need 3 clove garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil.
- Prepare 1 packages boned chicken.
- It's 1/2 cup vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- It's 1 each potato.
- Prepare 1 dash cracked pepper.
- It's 3 tbsp water.
Chicken adobo is one of the easiest and yet most delicious chicken dishes you can make. A Filipino dish with the simplest of ingredients that you probably have in your fridge. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. Chicken adobo makes a perfect dish for weeknight dinner as the cooking process is so easy.
Easy chicken adobo step by step
- In a pot warm oil over medium low heat and add garlic..
- Add chicken and fry in oil on both sides until cooked all the way through..
- Once chicken is cooked drain any excessive oil leaving enough to then fry the diced potato with chicken..
- Once potato begins to become transparent and tender, add vinegar and soy sauce, reducing heat to simmer. Add cracked pepper (about 3-5 twists). Then cover to simmer..
- Add water & allow to simmer until potatoes are cooked to desired tenderness..
- Best served over rice. Enjoy..
Easy chicken adobo - Classic Chicken Adobo from 'The Adobo Road Cookbook'. Google the word "adobo" and you'll end up with links to everything from chipotles to Mexican restaurants. Our chicken adobo recipe might just be the easiest meal you can make. I'd never tried chicken adobo before, but it seemed too easy to pass up. Easy Chicken Adobo Recipe - Inspired by the Phillipine's national dish, this garlicky, vinegary, sweet, and sour chicken adobo is so incredibly delicious and very easy to prepare! Read Also Recipes