Creamy Chicken Adobo recipes - All your favorite restaurants have their own high secret recipes on the menu which you will often buy and luxuriate in. creamy chicken adobo Some of these might even change into your favourite dishes. What if you happen to may make these dishes within the consolation of your personal dwelling for less than a small fraction of the restaurant price?
You can cook Creamy Chicken Adobo using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Adobo
- You need 3 pcs. chicken legs.
- Prepare 1 medium red onion, sliced.
- It's 1 pc. Laurel leaf.
- Prepare 1 Canola oil.
- It's 1 sugar (optional).
- You need 1 semi-crushed black pepper corn.
- You need 1 Maggi's Magic Sarap mix.
- Prepare 3 clove garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 slice of butter.
- Prepare 5 psc. small lime.
- You need 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp vinegar.
Creamy Chicken Adobo step by step
- Marinate chicken with garlic and calamansi. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan, pour Canola oil and set to medium heat. Fry the onions then add chicken. When chicken becomes slightly brown, pour the soy sauce and vinegar. Let it cook under low heat..
- Tore the Laurel leaf in half then pour it in with semi-crushed ground black pepper corn and Maggi's Magic Sarap mix..
- Add butter and let it simmer before adding sugar if desired..
- Serve while hot or serve the next day for the flavor to sink deep in the chicken..
Creamy Chicken Adobo - Read Also Recipes