Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo recipes - Your entire favourite eating places have their own top secret recipes on the menu which you will often buy and revel in. spicy chicken feet adobo Some of these may even develop into your favorite dishes. What in case you could make these dishes within the comfort of your individual house for only a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
You can have Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo
- It's 2 lb chicken feet, cleaned.
- You need 2 tbsp oil.
- You need 5 cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 pieces red chilli.
- It's 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar.
- It's 3 pieces dried bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 cups reserved liquid.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo step by step
- Add 5-6 cups of water enough to cover the chicken feet. Add chicken feet, cover and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes or until half cooked. Remove from heat and drain, reserving liquid..
- Heat oil over medium heat on a wok. Saute garlic and red chilli. Stirring until soft and aromatic..
- Add cooked chicken feet. Stirrung regularly, for about 3-5 minutes until lightly browned..
- Add soy sauce and reserved liquid. Stir until chicken feet is well coated. Cover and bring to a boil..
- Lower heat, stir occasionally for the chicken feet will be coated well and absorbed the sauce. Cover and simmer..
- Add sugar, oyster sauce, bay leaves, salt and ground black pepper. Stir until all are well combined. Cover and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender..
- Add vinegar, cover and cook for 5 minutes more or until sauce has thickened..
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with onion leeks. Serve hot and enjoy!.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo - Read Also Recipes