Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) recipes - Having miguel’s adobo chicken (instapot version) at house allows you to have extra family time, you can too showcase to your mates and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will soon find that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It is superb how many cooking guides are available to you which will allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
See more ideas about Pressure cooker recipes, Instant pot recipes, Instapot recipes. Adobo Chicken is a classic Filipino recipe cooked in soy sauce, garlic, vinegar and peppercorns that makes the most delicious braised chicken. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
You can cook Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version)
- It's Adobo Seasoning:.
- It's 4 tbs Paprika (I use Smoked Paprika occasionally for a more smoky flavor).
- Prepare 3 tbs Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbs Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs Cumin.
- You need 2 tbs Mexican Oregano (regular will work in a pinch).
- It's 1 tbs Chipotle Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste Salt,.
- You need Sauce:.
- Prepare 6 dried Guajillo Chili Pods.
- Prepare 2 dried Ancho Chili Pods.
- It's 2 cups Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It's 6 cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 tbs Tomato Paste.
- You need Chicken:.
- Prepare 2-3 lbs Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs cooking oil.
Chicken Abodo is a perfect dinner for the entire family. Chicken adobo makes a perfect dish for weeknight dinner as the cooking process is so easy. I just love it that everything gets done in one pot and the ingredients are. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar.
Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) instructions
- Mix the adobo ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. If you have leftover, you can save it for next time or use it in place of taco seasoning, etc..
- Coat the chicken with salt and the adobo seasoning on all sides and place covered in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight..
- For the sauce, boil 4 cups of water. While the water is heating up, take the dried chili’s and remove stems and seeds. Once water reaches a boil, remove from heat and submerge dried peppers in the water. Cover and steep for 15 minutes..
- While the peppers are steeping, place the chicken stock, vinegar, garlic, and tomato paste in a blender. When the chili’s are ready, add to blender also and blend until smooth..
- In a large pan, heat approx 2-3 tbs oil on med-high heat. When oil is hot, sauté the chicken for approx 7-8 mins on each side until browned well..
- Move browned chicken to the InstaPot and cover with the sauce. Set cooker on high pressure for 20 minutes and let pressure decrease naturally (approx 15-20 mins)..
- Serve topped chopped onions and cilantro with a side of rice or serve in tacos with your favorite toppings! Yumm!!.
Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) - A generous seasoning of granulated garlic can also be used in place of garlic cloves. Ryver Cooks (@Ryvercooks) from Cherry Creek, CO, United States. A chubby chick that likes to cook and talk! Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. The Lucky Peach version of the recipe also includes coconut milk (you can find the original recipe republished on Goop.com). Read Also Recipes