Chicken Adobo - Filipino style recipes - chicken adobo - filipino styleunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. You might want to perceive that being high in fats would not necessarily mean that it's fattening. Physique fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so do not go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome eating recipes as it tastes good and may be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent to add to healthy meals recipes.
Be the first to review this recipe. Yummy, easy, and authentic Filipino Chicken Adobo! This recipe is so easy and makes a wonderful gravy to serve over rice!
You can cook Chicken Adobo - Filipino style using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Adobo - Filipino style
- Prepare 4 piece chicken breasts / cut into serving pieces.
- You need 3 piece dried bay leaves.
- It's 1 (3-4) tbsp soy sauce.
- It's 1 (3-4) tbsp vinegar (any brand but i like canevinegar).
- You need 2 medium potato (cut into cube or plat).
- You need 3 clove garlic crushed.
- You need 1 onion, chopped.
- It's 1 cup water.
- Prepare sugar, salt and peppercorn.
- You need 1 tbsp butter (optional) i just like to add it because of the smell of it when frying.
Filipino Chicken Adobo - the national dish of the Philipines! Juicy, tender chicken coated in a sticky glaze that's savoury, slightly tangy a touch sweet. Filipino Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philippines and like all traditional dishes, there are many variations - including different proteins like. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew.
Chicken Adobo - Filipino style instructions
- Fry first the potatoes because it taste much better if you fry it and when it turned out brown set it aside..
- Then fry the chicken with the oil and add little butter. Cook all of the sides for about 5 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked you can now put the onion and galic. Simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Put soy sauce, bay leaves, 1 cup of water and peppercorn. Boil it for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender..
- Put the fry potatoes, add vinegar, sugar and salt (to taste). Stir and cook for another 5 minutes. Served hot and enjoy! Best to served with hot cooked rice on the plate.. :).
Chicken Adobo - Filipino style - Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste and ease in preparation. Combine the chicken with the other ingredients. Fry all sides of the chicken drumsticks in a frying pan over a medium heat until the skin turns golden brown. Adobo is outstanding the day after cooking. Read Also Recipes