Boneless Chicken Legs Stuffed with Rice recipes - The reality is it's potential to organize boneless chicken legs stuffed with rice produced from recent substances in a short time. Salad is a primary instance. All you need is some recent elements, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in 5 minutes. There are many salad dressings round which can improve a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that inexperienced stuff does does not do much for you.One other quick meal is stir fry. It's possible to purchase contemporary stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
You can cook Boneless Chicken Legs Stuffed with Rice using 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boneless Chicken Legs Stuffed with Rice
- It's 8 large chicken legs, boned ( to bone, using a sharp small knife slit skin around top of leg and scrape against bone to pull meat and skin down pull off bone and turn skin side out ).
- Prepare 1 FOR RICE FILLING.
- Prepare 1 cup chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup raw rice, I used a brown and white rice blend.
- It's 1 tsp butter.
- Prepare 1 small chopped shallot.
- You need 2 minced garlic cloves.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped celery.
- It's 1 tbsp chopped carrots.
- You need 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- You need 5 sliced button mushrooms.
- It's 1 hot chili pepper chopped, or 1 tablespoon chopped sweet red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 shredded italian cheese blend.
- You need 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning blend.
- You need 1 FOR SAUCE.
- You need 3 cup chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 shallot, minced.
- You need 2 clove garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp cajun seasoning blend.
- It's 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp thyme.
- It's 1 tsp hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 2 tbsp heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp fresh lemon juice.
- It's 2 thin sliced green onions.
Boneless Chicken Legs Stuffed with Rice step by step
- COOK RICE.
- In saucepan melt butter and add all vegetables for rice and seasonings and soften, add broth bring to a boil add rice, cover cook on low about 20 minutes depending on type of rice you are cooking. add cheese and spur cream and stir, cool..
- FOR SAUCE.
- Melt butter in saucepan add shallot and garlic and thyme soften, add flour and stir into a paste for 1 minute. Add broth, whisking all the time until smooth, add hot sauce and cream and lemon and simmer 10 to 15 minutes until a nice sauce consistency, taste add salt pepper or drops of lemon if needed..
- TO STUFF AND COOK CHICKEN.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Stuff cooked rice mixture onto hole where chicken bone was, form into enclosed bundle..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a film of oil in a large skillet add stuffed chicken legs to skillet with skin side up, to help browning sprinkle top of legs with grated parmesan cheese. Place in oven and cook 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove chicken to plates, add pan drippings to sauce if you want, whisk in well, serve chicken with sauce and sprinkle with green onions..
- Serve with crusty bread or rolls and a salad!.
Boneless Chicken Legs Stuffed with Rice - Read Also Recipes