Weezy's Slow Cooked Chicken Adobo! recipes - weezy's slow cooked chicken adobo!unfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. You have to understand that being high in fat does not necessarily imply that it is fattening. Physique fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome eating recipes as it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is superb so as to add to healthy meals recipes.
You can have Weezy's Slow Cooked Chicken Adobo! using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Weezy's Slow Cooked Chicken Adobo!
- You need 1 kg Chicken (I used chicken thighs).
- You need 2 onions, diced.
- You need 2 tbsp minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup sweet chilli soy sauce (substitute with regular soy sauce if you cant find sweet chilli).
- Prepare 1 cup white vinegar.
Weezy's Slow Cooked Chicken Adobo! instructions
- Rub minced garlic over chicken peices.
- place chicken in slow cooker ontop of onions. cover in black pepper.
- add soy sauce and vinegar.
- slow cook for approx 4hours on high or 6/7hours on low. Serve with rice.
Weezy's Slow Cooked Chicken Adobo! - Read Also Recipes