Adobo Chicken recipes - In case you have been to buy adobo chicken an e-book you might print recipes as you want them. It may be very efficient this manner as you should have a straightforward to observe recipe in entrance of you and you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or dropping them as you may print an extra copy for each time it's a must to.
You can have Adobo Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Adobo Chicken
- It's 350 g Chicken meat (deboned, skinless).
- It's 4 Tbsp (60 ml) Dark Soy Sauce.
- You need 6 Cloves Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Black Pepper.
- You need 3 Bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp corn flour in water (optional).
Adobo Chicken instructions
- Marinade Chicken with dark soy sauce for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in wok on high heat until hot. Add garlic and fry until fragrant (5 seconds). Add chicken and black pepper and stir fry until dry..
- Add chicken stock and bay leaves. Cover and simmer for 21 minutes, stirring the wok every 7 minutes..
- Remove cover, add vinegar and cook until gravy evaporates to a desired consistency. Optionally, you could add corn starch solution to thicken the gravy..
Adobo Chicken - Read Also Recipes