Adobo Chicken Wings recipes - adobo chicken wings is a misunderstood meals and there are some others like -Eggs are considered stuffed with cholesterol and egg yolks especially should under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical consultants say that Saturated fats together with Trans fat elevate extra blood cholesterol as compared to dietary cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that scale back threat of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
You can have Adobo Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Adobo Chicken Wings
- You need 2 cups white wine vinegar.
- It's 2 cups low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 heads garlic, minced.
- You need 12 bay leaves.
- You need 4 pounds chicken wings.
Adobo Chicken Wings instructions
- Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, pepper and garlic in a large bown and mix thouroughly..
- Add chicken wings and stir in the bay leaves and submerge the wings in the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours..
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove marinated wings from fridge and place in a large baking pan or skillet..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes checking often and adding marinade as needed..
- Remove cooked wings from oven and garnish with parsley and serve..
Adobo Chicken Wings - Read Also Recipes