Braised Adobo Chicken recipes - On this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working more hours than they want to. braised adobo chicken Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you can see why prepared meals have change into very fashionable.After a really busy day on the workplace it's so a lot easier to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to prepare a meal using fresh elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it simply would not appear price it - all you wish to do is sit back, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Braised Adobo Chicken using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Braised Adobo Chicken
- It's 6 each chicken thighs-(I find thighs stay moist and do not dry out).
- It's 2 teaspoons kosher salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon oregano.
- Prepare 1 ounce olive oil.
- It's 2 ounces oil.
- You need 1 small sweet onion -- diced.
- Prepare 1/2 each red bell pepper -- diced.
- You need 1/2 each green bell pepper -- diced.
- You need 1 stalk celery -- diced.
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic -- chopped.
- It's 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon orgeano.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon thyme.
- It's 2 cups tomatoes- drained.
- You need 2 cup chicken stock.
- You need 4 ounces tomato paste.
- It's 3 ounces chilies in adobo- purreed.
- It's 1 cup corn.
- Prepare 2 scallions chopped for garnish :).
Braised Adobo Chicken instructions
- Season the chicken with the first five seasoning and the 1 ounce of olive oil and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Add the 2 ounces of olive oil to a large hot saute pan and brown the chicken thighs. (do not burn ;).
- Pull the chicken out and set aside in the same pan add the onions,peppers,celery,garlic and the 1 teaspoon of kosher salt and saute for 4 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Then place the chicken thighs in the sauce and simmer covered for 25 minutes. Stir occasionally so as not to burn. Should be lightly bubbling..
- With a soap spoon you can skim off any undesired excess fat that come to the top..
- Note - If the sauce is getting to thick you can add additional chicken stock. This can happen if the simmering temperature is to high..
- We served over rice.
Braised Adobo Chicken - Read Also Recipes