Boneless Chicken Curry recipes - boneless chicken curry additionally has saturated fats along with dietary ldl cholesterol and is avoided by folks caring about hearts. The reality is that lean reduce beef is low-fat and supplies protein in addition to iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many ladies are found poor in it. Choose steaks which have deep red color with much less marbling
You can cook Boneless Chicken Curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boneless Chicken Curry
- You need 1/2 Kg boneless chicken cubed (You can make your own from a full chicken).
- Prepare 4 Medium tomatoes blended/grated.
- It's 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1/2 Cup plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp freshly ground cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- You need vegetable oil.
- It's 4 whole black pepper.
- You need 1 cinnamon stick.
- It's 2 medium onions (finely chopped/grated).
Boneless Chicken Curry instructions
- Marinate your chicken pieces with yoghurt, salt,1/2 tsp cumin powder, ginger garlic paste 1/2tsp, cover with cling flim for 2hrs to overnight..
- Heat oil in pan, add the whole spices, cumin, black pepper, cinnamon and fry till they splutter..
- Then add onions and fry till soft then goes in ginger garlic paste stir it in. Then add in your tomatoes cook till dries up slightly..
- Add in your chicken pieces with the marinade and stir it in. You can add a little water and let it cook on high heat for 5mins then medium heat for about 15-20mins with an occassionally stir..
- Adjust salt to liking and sprinkle some garam masala. Turn off heat and let the pot covered for about 5-10mins before serving..
- Enjoy with rice or chapati!.
Boneless Chicken Curry - Read Also Recipes