At Sofrito, the aromatic mix includes the authentic Puerto. Sofrito recipe is the base for all Latin American cooking. Stews, bean, and some rice dishes would not be the same without sofrito. You can make Sofrito use 10 ingredients and 5 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Sofrito
- You Need 3 green bell peppers.
- You Need 1 red bell pepper.
- You Need 1 yellow bell pepper.
- You Need 2 bunch Cilantro.
- You Need 1 bunch Parsley.
- You Need 6 Whole garlic.
- You Need 6 large Onions.
- You Need 1/2 tsp cumin.
- You Need 1 tsp salt.
- You Need 1 1/2 tsp oil.
Sofrito brings freshness to Spanish cuisine also. Having great sofrito means you're on the fast track to great paella. I'm going to argue that you need an hour to make great sofrito. Don't let anyone tell you any.
Steps make Sofrito
- cute bell peppers and onions in small peaces.
- pull cilantro and parsley off the stems..
- Peel the garlic's.
- starting with the onions blend everything well ..
- this makes about 2 quarts.it wouldn't let me skip the servings so I put 3.u can use this in almost everything.I use it in my meats, rice, soups, beans and more. hope u all enjoy.
Sofrito is an aromatic sauce that's mild and sweet with a little kick. It's a popular condiment for many Puerto Rican dishes and other Spanish recipes. Making homemade Puerto Rican sofrito is easy! Sofrito, which means "sautéed," is one of the most important Transfer sofrito mixture to non-reactive container; chill until cold. Sofrito (Spanish pronunciation: [soˈfɾito]), or soffritto (Italian), or refogado (Portuguese pronunciation: [ʁɨfuˈɣaðu].