Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo recipes - Whether or not you browse hawaiian chicken breasts adobo recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback guide, or a web-based subscription to a recipe web site, one can find that there are a lot of sources on the internet which is able to help you to study prime secret recipes at present. One of the best ways to seek out on-line cooking guides on the internet is to make use of evaluation sites, they might help you decide on which product you want to purchase while on the same time offering you with detailed opinions.
The term "adobo" is a Spanish word meaning sauce or marinade. This dish is the ultimate chicken adobo with hawaiian chunks. Great with steaming white rice for dinner.
You can have Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo
- Prepare pieces Chicken breasts cut into bits size.
- You need Pineapple chunks fresh or canned.
- It's Pineapple juice.
- Prepare Soy sauce.
- You need Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 chopped onion.
- You need 3 chopped garlic.
- You need Ginger.
- It's leaves Bay.
- You need Water.
- You need B.Pepper.
Pork/Chicken adobo is a scrumptious and hearty dish to eat on days when you want to relax with the ohana. Adobo was brought to Hawaii from the Philippines and has been part of Hawaii's wide variety of local meals. It is now considered to be a comfort food and a simple dish to make. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo step by step
- Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces and season with b pepper chop onions and garlic in hot pan with oil cook chicken until cook when chicken is cook set aside put new oil cook onions, garlic. And ginger until the onions are tender and garlic is fragrant and ginger is fragrant.
- Add pineapple chunks add soy sauce,vinegar and water return chicken at bay leaves season with pepper simmer.
- Turn off heat serve with hot rice.
Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo - Chicken Abodo is a perfect dinner for the entire family. You can use any parts of the chicken: breasts, thighs, legs or wings. I used chicken thighs for this recipe and yields tender, moist, fall-off-the-bone chicken. Adobo is a simple and hearty Filipino dish. In this version, chicken is marinated in vinegar and soy sauce, then slowly cooked with garlic and spices. Read Also Recipes