Chicken sprite adobo recipes - Your whole favourite eating places have their own top secret recipes on the menu which you'll often buy and luxuriate in. chicken sprite adobo Some of these might even develop into your favorite dishes. What if you happen to could make these dishes within the consolation of your personal dwelling for under a small fraction of the restaurant price?
If you want a little sweet style in your adobo you must try this recipe. And if you want it tangy and salty try another version of our adobo too! Sprite Pork Adobo is one of my favorite adobo recipes.
You can have Chicken sprite adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken sprite adobo
- Prepare 1/2 kg chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup vinegar.
- It's 1 cup sprite( softdrink.
- You need 1/2 tsp peppercorn.
- You need 6 cloves garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 small onion, minced.
- You need 4 pcs bay leaves.
This version uses lemon or lime soda such as Sprite to cook the pork. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. It's an authentic adobo recipe and yields delicious and amazing results. The seasonings consist of soy sauce and.
Chicken sprite adobo instructions
- In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic and onion until it becomes slightly brownish and aromatic.
- Next add the chicken and fry together with garlic until brownish. Stir it from time to time to avoid toasing the garlic.
- Pour soy sauce, vinegar add some peppercorns cover pan and let it boil over high heat and adjust low heat after it boils. Simmer for about 15 minutes cooks note ( do not stir vinegar until it boils.
- Pour in sprite add bay leaves, let it simmer for few more minutes let the flavor absorb chicken.
- Turn off the heat as soon as you achieved you preferred amount of sauce while some want it a little bit less sauce or dry.
Chicken sprite adobo - My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. Sprite Pork Adobo is a Filipino Pork Adobo version that uses lemon lime soda. You can also use Sprite-Marinated Chicken Adobo Adobo is a classic Filipino dish that has been passed through from. Chicken Sprite Here is another version of chicken adobo. It is a sweet style version of adobo because it contains Sprite softdrink instead of sugar. Read Also Recipes