” Step Make a Recipe Shrimp/Sausage Boil need 11 ingredients and 5 Step”
You can make Shrimp/Sausage Boil use 11 ingredients and 5 step. Here’s how to}.
Ingredients make Shrimp/Sausage Boil
- You Need shrimp (clean/no tail).
- You Need minced garlic.
- You Need Old Bay.
- You Need melted butter.
- You Need sausage package.
- You Need small red potatoes.
- You Need corn husks (or 6 small frozen husks).
- You Need Pepper.
- You Need Salt.
- You Need Lemon garnish/juice (optional).
- You Need Parsley.
Steps make Shrimp/Sausage Boil
- Cut the corn in 4s and the potatoes. Bring to boil until ready. (You can also just boil them and then cut them afterwards)..
- Cut sausage and place to the side..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the following into a bowl: corn, potatoes, sausages, and uncooked shrimp. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add one cup of melted butter. Add 2 Tblespoon of Old Bay. Mix together. Add mixture to pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees and for 30 minutes or until shrimp is cooked (pink).
- Once out the oven add the remaining Old Bay and melted butter. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.