Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok) recipes - Having simple and easy chicken adobo (adobong manok) at dwelling means that you can have extra family time, you can even exhibit to your pals and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly find that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It is wonderful what number of cooking guides are available to you which is able to let you in on so many secrets.
It was truly some of the best two years of my life. And I learned so much from the people. One thing I especially learned was how to cook Filipino food.
You can cook Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok)
- You need 6 piece chicken wings (your choice).
- Prepare 4 piece garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cup soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp brown sugar.
- You need 4 small bay leaf.
- It's ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup warm water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp cooking oil.
My favorite dinner dish is Adobo. Adobong manok, or Chicken Abodo, is a popular Asian Filipino cuisine. This delicious and aromatic native dish of the Philippines has been cooked for generations. To cook adobong manok, start by cooking garlic and onion in oil over medium heat until it's golden brown.
Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok) step by step
- In a tupperware container, mix chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic ans sugar. Add ground pepper (optional). Mix well..
- Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigator..
- When ready to cook. Put all marinated ingredients (including the sauce) in a pan with cover. Add water and cooking oil..
- Cover pan and put on medium heat. Cook until chicken is tender..
- When sauce is evaporated and only the oil is left, remove the cover and start stiring to give a bit of crispy coat. Keep frying until desired crispyness..
Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok) - Chicken adobo (Yasmin Newman)Source: Yasmin Newman. Transfer the chicken and marinade to a large, deep saucepan. Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. Adobo means marinade and comes from the Spanish word Adobar. Adobo, is often prepared with chicken. Read Also Recipes