Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – Easiest shrimp boil ever! And it's mess-free using a single sheet pan. This shrimp boil recipe uses lots of spices—but don't worry; you probably already have most in your Recipe Preparation. You can make Shrimp Boil use 7 ingredients and 5 step. Here’s how to}.
Ingredients make Shrimp Boil
- You Need peeled and deveined uncooked shrimp.
- You Need pakage of andouille chicken sausage.
- You Need small red potatoes.
- You Need corn cut into thirds.
- You Need melted butter.
- You Need Old Bay Seasoning.
- You Need Cayenne pepper to taste (optional).
Looking for the ultimate shrimp boil recipe? Smoked sausage, potatoes, celery, yellow onions, and corn on the cob with Zatarain's Complete Crawfish, Shrimp and Crab Boil make the ultimate New. In this video I share a few "pro tips" about how to boil the "Perfect" shrimp so even if your doing this for the first time, you will have great results. For this shrimp boil recipe, we're leaving the shrimp unpeeled while it cooks.
how to cook Shrimp Boil
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes adding corn in the last 5 minutes in cooking..
- While potatoes cook, in a small bowl, mix the melted butter, old bay and Cayenne and set aside..
- Drain potatoes and corn and arrange on a cooking sprayed baking sheet..
- Cut sausage into thin diagnol slices. Arrange shrimp and sausage on sheet with potatoes and corn. Drizzle the butter mixture over and gently toss making sure all ingredients are covered..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Until shrimp is pink and corn is tender. Sprinkle with parsley enjoy!.
This helps lock in a lot of the juices and flavor, along with the seasoned broth, and makes the shrimp incredibly tender and juicy. This delicious shrimp boil features neatly wrapped individual foil packs that are grilled to perfection for a fuss-free weeknight meal idea. Shrimp Boil is an easy and flavorful southern feast to feed a crowd! Shrimp is boiled with potatoes, corn, smoked sausage, onion and seasonings. This one-pot meal is as good for a party as a casual.