Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast recipes - Having baked stuffed chicken breast at house permits you to have extra family time, you can even exhibit to your folks and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly find that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is superb how many cooking guides can be found to you which can let you in on so many secrets.
You can cook Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 pack bacon.
- Prepare 1 bell pepper.
- You need 1 onion.
- Prepare 1 pack cheese (your preference).
- You need 1 tomato (optional).
- You need 2 tablespoons Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Pepper.
- You need Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- It's 1 pack Goya Sazon (for color).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Olive Oil or Canola.
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- 45 mins- 1 hr (depending on the size of the breast).
- Rinse the chicken breast. Make a cut on the breast to open it for stuffing later on. Chop the veggies in cubes or strips (optional) and put on the side. Now add all the dry and wet ingredients together on a bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for an hour. In a baking pan add some olive oil and rub well..
- Place the chicken breast on the baking pan and add the veggies and cheese stuffing inside. Wrap with the amount of bacon you desire. Put in the oven for 25 mins on 350 covered so the meat can cook inside then uncover and let the bacon get dark and crispy for the remaining time..
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast - Read Also Recipes