adobo de pollo recipes - Whether you browse adobo de pollo recipes, purchase an e-book, a hardback e book, or an internet subscription to a recipe web site, you will see that there are a lot of resources on the internet which is able to aid you to be taught prime secret recipes immediately. The easiest way to find online cooking guides on the web is to make use of evaluation sites, they may also help making a decision on which product you would like to buy whereas at the same time offering you with detailed opinions.
You can have adobo de pollo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of adobo de pollo
- Prepare 8 chicken thighs or any part of the chicken u like that is equivlant in amount.
- Prepare 10 dried chile de arbols.
- It's 30 dried japones chiles.
- You need 5 California chile pods.
- Prepare 2 clove garlic.
- You need 6 bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp dried thyme.
- It's 1 roma tomato.
- You need 1 oil to fry chicken.
- You need 1 water to boil chiles.
- You need 1 salt to taste.
adobo de pollo step by step
- first cut slits across the chicken so it cooks quicker and absorbs salsa in the end. heat oil in large fry pan and place chicken skin down, cook until done flipping at least once..
- in sauce pan add tomato and chiles and water and cook until tender. add to blender with garlic and thyme salt to taste..
- when chicken is fully cooked, add salsa from blender to pan with chicken and add bay leaves. cover , lower temp and let simmer about 10 minutes more..
- FYI : u can boil the chicken instead for a lower fat version, if u go that route add onion to the pot for a little extra flavor..
adobo de pollo - Read Also Recipes