Chicken enchilada nachos recipes - Your whole favourite restaurants have their very own high secret recipes on the menu which you will usually buy and revel in. chicken enchilada nachos Some of these may even turn out to be your favorite dishes. What should you may make these dishes within the consolation of your individual residence for under a small fraction of the restaurant value?
Chicken Enchiladas made from scratch - juicy, cheesy and full of flavour! There's a few components to homemade enchiladas, but it is absolutely worth the effort with flavour you can never achieve with. Pico de gallo, pepper jack cheese, and wonderful spices like chili powder, cumin, and cayenne deepen the aroma and flavors of these chicken enchilada nachos.
You can cook Chicken enchilada nachos using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada nachos
- Prepare 12 corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- You need Spicy cilantro lime black beans (see my recipe).
- Prepare 1 small can green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon corn starch.
- You need 1 handful shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need 1 chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup tostitos white queso.
- You need to taste:.
- Prepare taco seasoning.
- It's cajun seasoning.
- It's adobo.
- Prepare garlic powder.
- You need shredded lettuce.
- You need diced onion.
- You need diced tomato.
- Prepare sour cream if desired.
Living in the Buffalo, NY area, this spicy dish was a perfect Quick Chicken Enchilada Nachos. Hot stuff, especially if you dare add some habanero to the mix. Chicken Enchilada Nachos made with shredded roasted chicken dripping in homemade enchilada sauce! Plus all the toppings needed for a delicious nacho snack.
Chicken enchilada nachos instructions
- Heat fryer to 375 and cook corn tortillas into chips. Place in two bowls..
- Place chicken in a pan and season with spices. Cook until done and shred. Stir in enchilada sauce, corn starch and shredded cheese. Cook on medium low for ten minutes..
- Pour warm tostitos queso over chips and top with shredded chicken, beans and top with desired toppings..
Chicken enchilada nachos - Be the first to review this recipe. Assemble nachos: Divide chips among bowls, top with chicken mixture, cheese, lettuce, and cilantro. I remember the exact moment when I knew I was in trouble. I was at the Campbell's kitchens, and I had just finished making my Chicken, Bacon & Cream Cheese Mini. Homemade chicken enchilada sauce flecked with chilli peppers is spooned over tortilla chips in this tasty recipe for chicken enchilada nachos. Read Also Recipes