Kahlúa Bread Pudding recipes - kahlúa bread puddingspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You should perceive that being high in fats does not necessarily mean that it's fattening. Body fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 energy). It makes so many healthy eating recipes because it tastes good and is very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great so as to add to wholesome meals recipes.
You can have Kahlúa Bread Pudding using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kahlúa Bread Pudding
- It's Custard.
- You need 1 cup Kahlúa.
- It's 1 cup heavy cream.
- It's 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp ground ginger (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg (optional).
- It's 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- Prepare 8 eggs (8-10 depending on the size of eggs used).
- It's 1 loaf bread - A good dense white bread works best.
- It's 1/2 cup Craisins (dried cranberries).
- It's 1/2 cup Almonds (slivered or ground).
- It's Ganache (optional).
- It's 2 cup chocolate chips.
- It's 1 cup heavy cream.
Kahlúa Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Cut enough bread into small cubes to loosely fill the pan. (You can over fill it a bit if using a fluffier bread).
- Mix Kahlúa, heavy cream, cinnamon and optional spices in a 4 cup container.
- Add sugar and mix thoroughly until it is dissolved. Taste and add more sugar if not sweet enough for you..
- In a separate container scramble eggs. You need enough to bring your custard to 4 cups..
- Add eggs to Kahlúa/cream mixture and blend thoroughly..
- Pour custard mixture over bread cubes..
- Sprinkle craisins and almonds evenly over bread/custard..
- Press bread cubes down into the custard until all the bread is soaked. If using a dense bread you may need to let it sit for about 30 minutes to let the custard soak in completely..
- Bake for 50 to 70 minutes. It will rise well above the pan rim. It's done when it feels dry on top and doesn't sound squishy when pressed in the middle..
- For optional Ganache, heat cream to about 190°F in stainless steel bowl over a pan of boiling water..
- Remove cream from heat and put chocolate chips into got cream and add a pinch of salt. Do not stir. Let sit for about 10 minutes. Gently stir with a whisk until smooth and shiny..
- Turn pot of water down to a low simmer and return the bowl of Ganache to hold warm until needed. DO NOT let any water get into Ganache..
- Drizzle warm Ganache over bread pudding just before serving..
Kahlúa Bread Pudding - Read Also Recipes