The Best Japanese-Style Hamburger Patties with Mushroom Sauce recipes - In this busy world of ours many people find themselves working extra hours than they would like to. the best japanese-style hamburger patties with mushroom sauce Add the each day commute and the odd after work drink onto the each day schedule and you can see why ready meals have turn into very popular.After a very busy day on the office it is so much easier to place a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to prepare a meal using recent elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just does not appear worth it - all you want to do is relax, watch TV and unwind.
Slice sesame rolls into Please check the best traditional and modern Japanese manufactured cookware, kitchenware. Homemade Japanese hamburger steak recipe that melts in your mouth, served with a red wine reduction sauce. Indent each patty with fingers to avoid explosion or crumbling of the meat patties when you cook.
You can cook The Best Japanese-Style Hamburger Patties with Mushroom Sauce using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Japanese-Style Hamburger Patties with Mushroom Sauce
- You need 133 ml Panko.
- Prepare 50 ml Milk.
- It's 1/2 Onion.
- Prepare 300 grams ☆Mixture of ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1 ☆Egg.
- Prepare 1 dash ☆Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ☆Nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sake.
- Prepare For the mushroom sauce:.
- Prepare 2 handfuls Your choice of mushrooms (shimeji, shiitake, etc).
- You need 3 tbsp ●Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp ●Sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp ●Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp ●Mirin.
- It's 1 tbsp ●Water.
- You need 1 tsp Katakuriko.
But I have to say that this was the best hamburger patty I've ever had. Recipe: Japanese style hamburger steak (Hambaagu). Form into patties, slapping each with your palms until the surface is smooth. Indent the middle with your thumb - this makes sure.
The Best Japanese-Style Hamburger Patties with Mushroom Sauce step by step
- Mix the panko and milk together and set aside..
- Heat a tablespoon of oil (not listed) in a pan over medium heat. Mince the onion and sauté. Remove from heat and transfer to a plate until cooled..
- Chop off the roots of the shimeji mushrooms and separate the bunch. Trim off the hard stem of the shiitake mushrooms and quarter. Mix the ● ingredients..
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil (not listed) in a pan and cook the mushrooms for 3 minutes..
- Once the mushrooms are tender, add the mixed ● ingredients and cook..
- Add a tablespoon katakuriko (not listed) and dissolve into the sauce until it thickens..
- Mix the ingredients from Steps 1 and 2 with the ☆ ingredients. Combine evenly..
- Once the mixture becomes sticky, slap it with the palm of your hand to release any air pockets..
- Divide the mixture in half, toss it from one hand to the other to release any remaining air pockets, then shape into thin oval patties. Make an indentation in the middle of each patty with your finger to speed up the cooking time..
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil (not listed) and sauté the patty over medium heat. Brown both sides. Add the sake, cover and steam for 7 minutes over low heat..
- Arrange on a plate and pour the sauce on top. Serve with rice or potatoes and cooked squash or peppers for a nice presentation..
The Best Japanese-Style Hamburger Patties with Mushroom Sauce - Now, in addition to all those Japanese inspired flavours within the Sink your teeth into homemade Japanese-style Hamburgers guaranteed to satisfy at any time of the Always mix the beef mince mixture with your hands - this will give your burgers the best texture. Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Form patties and brown until done. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce (or cream of mushroom), onion, brown sugar, worcestershire, and mustard. With big juicy patties glazed in a sweet and savory sauce, it's a dish that's loved by kids and grownups alike. #bentoideas #hamburgsteak #japaneserecipe Support us on Patreon ▶ https Easy Japanese hamburger Steak Recipe: Japanese Hambagu, Juicy and flavorful (ASMR). Read Also Recipes